<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

gettin' on 

It's after midnight, I'm drinking a Widmer Oktoberfest beer and watching Young Frankenstein. I was all cozy laid down on the futon with a blanket over me and cold breezes swirling around my sodden head. Since I seem to have internet access in the apartment, what else would I do but get online!

Checking for cheap business cards
checking email
trying to not send out anymore "productive" emails
a bit addicted, it seems
can't let go and relax and not move in productive ways
will i win a trip for 2 to costa rica? or one to telluride? perhaps both. or either
would be nice
busy busy busy these days.
gotta learn to say that one tiny little word: "no"
but to what? nothing is avoidable

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com