<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back to "safety"? 

For those curious to know, we made it back to Belgium earlier this afternoon. Somehow we made it without any major snags and are now sitting here in the lap of luxury with Steph's cousins, sipping some very tasty Belgian beer and eating pasta! My tummy is a might happy entity right now. Though my eyes are tired so I should perhaps sleep.

So far, an incredible journey though it is about over (very sad). More tales will come later. I fly out of Brussels in a couple of days and arrive in Seattle in time to go to a buddy's wedding about 5 hours after landing. Yeah, I should be looking my best. Until then, lots of beer to sample and.....that's about all I think. And enjoy my last days of freedom before the chaos starts (which has me oddly very very excited...)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com