<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I am still alive 

Who knew this would actually be a week of work! And long days at that. We've been leaving the apartment around 7 or 8 and not getting back until between 9 and 11pm.

Suffice it to say, I'm exhausted and you'll have to wait for a real update (lots to tell, don't you worry). The days have been long and I've seen very little of the city, but the conference has been amazing and the people are incredible. Really incredible.

Brain just died, it's getting close to midnight and I am tired.

soon

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com