<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 16, 2007

Al Jazeera English - News 

Al Jazeera English - News

Hmm. This is one more feather in the bonnet of the Brits, as far as I'm concerned. I knew I liked them!

If only our administration could adopt not only this decision to eliminate an over-used catch-phrase, but also the stated belief in "soft power" (aka-values and ideas. And conversation) as a tactic in achieving some semblance of peace. I suppose Bush has claimed he believes in non-militaristic diplomacy, but his actions have not done much to support this.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com