<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sigh! 

I am finally over the hump of feeling like a foggy-headed mule bent on self-destruction through starvation. Today I feel like a normal person again with reasonable skills of logic and thinking. More or less. This is good as today is the long day of the week with me not getting home until 9pm or so tonight. More importantly, my whinging will be greatly reduced causing much joy at home. A whiner I can definitely be.

A walk in the park this weekend. Perhaps a run around Forest Park. Something to get out and see some good greenery and life.

New podcasts adorn the broken innards of my iPod. The Now Show and This American Life are newbies to my playlist and I am quite the fan. And the word of the day, of course.

Not much to say, I guess. Back to the grind!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com