<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I was awake 

But now I'm sleepy. Darn the over eating.

It's been a hazy couple of weeks. A long weekend away in the frigid cold and good times with friends. Weeks of hectic-osity at work. Last weekend my little sis came down and we had a good time relaxing, chatting and taking it easy. Good times. Hopefully I'll see her again soon!

A couple days ago I turned one year older. Damn. I'm old. I'm now IN my 30s! This bday wasn't nearly as exotic as last year, but at least this year I didn't spend it alone and broke and hungry! That was exciting. A rowdy group of my friends met up with me in various places in the city to celebrate. A fairly low key affair, really. And that was just fine. Going to work the next morning was not a problem. And we had a great time! I've gotten to know some fine people out here. So thanks, gang, for celebrating with me!

Now another weekend is on the horizon. And I have plans. Oh yes, I have plans. And mainly they involve relaxing. Maybe do some paddling, get a planter box built (god love the ReBuilding Center), do some reading....what else? No idea. It sounds like a good start to me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com