<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Almost there.... 

Today has been a bit of a long day, tho it's whipped by so fast that I've barely noticed it. Early rising, my butt hit my bike seat before the sun was up and I got to see a beautiful pink and orange sunrise across the Willamette as I made my way to work. That took a little of the sting out of getting up so early.

Work work work, all day long. After work I worked on my class project for a bit. I made it home in time enough to lay on the couch and almost fall asleep before heading off to my last Thai class. The recommendation made to me before I left was a good one and I should have heeded it. 45 minutes into the 2 hour lesson and my brain froze. Oh man I was a complete and drowning idiot for the rest of the time. I felt so bad for my tutor and myself. NEXT TIME I eat something first. Crash and burn buddy.

It's now almost 2am and I am as done as I'm going to be for my class tomorrow. I have 11 slides (they still need a little work) and my proposal is...pages long, I forget. By 3:40pm tomorrow I will be done with both of my classes! I can't wait! Oh. I still need to find something decent to wear for my presentation tomorrow. Maybe I'll have time to iron before I leave in the morning?
A challenge, blood firing and exciting. That is how I have to look at all this rampant activity. And it is all that, but it's also tiring. I'll be firing on all cylinders until I board a plane for Denver on Friday...and once there, I don't see too much quiet time (who wants any, anyway?).

Yup, Denver for a long weekend. Should be sloppy

Happy birthday to my little brother and my little sister! You guys are so old now! I'm having a glass of Tullamore's for ya.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com