<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Murdoch blocks O.J.'s multimedia comeback - Yahoo! News 

Murdoch blocks O.J.'s multimedia comeback - Yahoo! News

This was good news to hear. But, does this mean I have to express goodwill towards Fox and Bill O'Reilly? Hmm, I'll have to consider. A quote from O'Reilly:

"I'm not going to watch the Simpson show or even look at the book. I'm not going to even look at it," O'Reilly said in a "Talking Points" commentary last week. "If any company sponsors the TV program, I will not buy anything that company sells. Ever. If every American walked away from the O.J. garbage, it wouldn't happen."

Prompters, Bill.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com