<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 03, 2006

Evangelist admits meth, massage, no sex - Yahoo! News 

Evangelist admits meth, massage, no sex - Yahoo! News

Sure, the specifics of which allegations are true has not been verified. But come on. If you claim that gay marriage would destroy the values of this country and the institution of marriage, what about meth? You would have a hard time convincing me that meth is less evil than gay marriage (which I don't believe is bad at all).

Is it wrong to find my funny bone tickled when "leaders" hold such staunch views but don't adhere to them? Kinda like the old joke about men buying large trucks to compensate for something...

Comments:
My wife says my truck is very big, muy grande. What do jokes compensate for?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com