<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Can we say, "thank you, may I have another"? 

Ticketmaster.

Thank goodness monopolies are illegal in the US of A.

That is all I think I need to say. Anyone who has had to bend over and drop trou in order to go to a show whose tickets are being sold by Ticketmaster knows what I am talking about.

The latest? $10 tickets that ended up being $14.25 after TM charges and over $16 after getting hit with the venue charges.

What great people they are.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com