<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 24, 2006

Pot luck bonanza 

Tonight was potluck number 1 of the week. How many will there be? Four
Right now I have lunch booked through Thursday (not lunch dates, but talks or meetings or what-have-yous). I have somewhere to be every night this week.
Fortunately, I finished my homework for the week after work today
City and Colour (spelled the 'english' (not 'american' way) way of course) is great stuff
Reminisced tonight with my buddy about how the girls we paddled through Laos with thought we were gay and a couple. Funny. We would look cute together, it's true

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com