<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 12, 2006

We are the (almost) champions! 

Wooha! Gonna have to make this another short one because I have to scurry off to work.

Yesterday the Castaways took second place in the B division!! This is the best the team has finished, maybe ever? It was great. The final race almost became full contact; the team next to us wandered over into our lane and we were fighting their wake while trying not to smash into them. The finish for 2nd/3rd was of the photo variety, and 10 minutes later they announced that we got 2nd! Very exciting. There was an awards ceremony and everything, and I have a medal to hang up somewhere.

That was the first competition I've participated in in a long time. Very exciting. In 2 weeks there is another down in Salem. I can't wait!

Go Castaways!

(more picture later when I get some)

Comments:
Who da man? You da man! Way to go. You are the first LOSER! j/k

Sizzle
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com