<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A sight to behold 

My new laptop arrived at work today. Had to send it there because the home front door is on a busy street, and there is no secretive place to hide packages. Hence.

This was all well and good except for the fact that I rode the skateboard to work. And had class tonight, and left work late. It had to be amusing to watch me cranking across the bridge with a computer box under my arm. I am amazed that I didn't crash and break anything. Regardless, I am sure silliness was the tone of the day

Man. Nothing worthwhile to say. Too worn out. I'm burning all around the candle right now. Good thing tomorrow is a day of field work-field work out on the coast at that.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com