<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Day 1 




Our team (The Castaways) did pretty well yesterday. We were a close second in both of our heats and were 15th out of 60 teams. Today we are in the quarter finals, against teams who had slower times than us. Which means our chances of reaching the semis are not too bad. I need to leave very soon, but I'll attach some photos from yesterday. I am the rippling biceply stud in the blue PFD and black hat.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com