<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Geeksta Rap 

No, this is not a phrase I'm making up. It is a new movement I heard about recently and did some research on last night after a PBR or 2. Wow, this stuff is intense?

I'm linking to "MC Plus +", because he's a bad boy out of Purdue University, my alma mater. (Seems this guy has a 'rap war' going with a west coast nerd. Amazing.)

What this stuff is is rap, done up OLD school style by self-proclaimed nerds. It is quite dorky, yes. Check it out, listen to a couple of MCPP's songs. They are....interesting?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com