<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 15, 2006

Bizarro World 

Whoa. It's been about a year and nice months since I last held a 'real' job. Today, I head back into the working world. I'm (relatively) clean shaven, my hair is shorter than it's been in a long time (not by choice. The guy cutting it went a bit wilder than I'd wanted. The free High Life had me distracted!) and as I went thru my clothes this morning I realized that I still don't like wearing ties (Today had better be the only tie day. Gotta make a good impression, ya know?).

So here we go. Back into things. Hopefully after today the work dreams will end. Last night was a continual avalanche of work-related dreams: late for work, forgetting that today was my first day of work until after 9am, lost at work, waking up mostly asleep at 3am panicked that today is my first day of work, etc etc.

Wish me luck!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com