<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 23, 2006

For the love of... 

Yup. Even tho it's Sunday, I am getting yanked around yet again by potential employeers. To say I'm tired of this routine would be an understatement.

On the good side, I had a day long class yesterday on importing. And I learned a lot. The class only served to get me more excited and determined. Too bad it was a cloudless warm day!

Sad note: My red boxers? The ones I wore all around the world? They are in the trash. Poor fellas. Seems they wanted to finish their reign as Protectors of my Stuff; they took themselves out by splitting completely up the back. I tried valiently to keep them. I wore them one more day, but decided it wasn't worth it. Sniff! A sewing repair job would have been fruitless, as the material is....*choke*....tattering. Sigh! All good things must come to an end, I suppose. Spare a quiet moment for them tonight, will you?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com