<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Enough 

Time to put away the internet, the newspapers, and the various books I'm reading, all of which are causing my fragile blood to boil. All the other links I had up with interesting articles have been closed, and I'm almost out of coffee. I could start on my accounting homework....but nah.

Tonight I managed to avoid the rant I broke into in a letter today (be ready, DT. This one may end up a bit of a doozy), that flew out over two pages before I'd regained the sight in my eyes, mumbling, "what happened?" out into the crowded coffee shop.

There's a far off storm rumbling on the horizon. The damn thing appears to be stuck, perhaps behind a tornado or oversized Big Boy, I'm not sure. Whatever the case, I'm ready and impatient for the damn thing to strike.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com