<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Apartment Abounds with Life 

Plants are growing in abundance in this place. Herbs and native species adorn desk tops and walls and entertainment center roofs and even the bathroom. It's quite impressive (I've only had a hand in killing one or two thus far). I have this great fern and another native species (I forget the name, but it's headful and wonderful) on my desk and I watch them for hours, seeing nothing happen. Not even the conversion of CO2 to H2O is apparent. A disappointment to be sure

What isn't a disappointment, is playing darts in my undies while playing darts (a couch is a great backstop. Saves the wall from garnering holes due to mislaid darts). Fortunately I have the place to myself or I might be in the process of scaring.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com