<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Unpleasantries 

As a result of my not having been in Colorado for any extended period of time in the last 18 months or so, I've had to deal with the DMV there to figure out how to legally get my car around the country. The thing I seen to continually run up against is the unwavering unpleasantness of talking to the folks who work there. My questions are fairly simple (and quite justified, given the situations) but I am repeatedly meat with almost condescendingly hostile responses. Customer service. Once upon a time this meant treating a customer with courtesy and respect. Ya know, so as not to piss them off and lose their business. I guess the DMV doesn't have to worry about that? Perhaps it's a newly untried method to slow the number of people moving into the state?

Splunge

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com