<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 27, 2006

A truck ran me over 

As is usual after a weekend in Chicago, I have returned home utterly exhausted. The one hour of sleep I got last night did not help matters, nor did the total elapsed time from airport thru airport (approx. 7 hours) or three-hour drive from Seattle to Portland. However, I made it home with enough time to shower, shave, iron a shirt drink a Mt Dew and scoot off to an interview. Which I must have completed coherently enough since they are going to send me an offer. And they liked my shirt (a Vietnam original).

The weekend was fun. Two birthdays celebrated and a wedding. I am missing more brain cells and most of the hair on my right hand. But no one died. That I know of.

Tomorrow I'll make up some good stories. For now, I need to sleep. Hopefully I can...

Comments:
I didn't realize until reading this post that I too am missing most of the hair on my right hand. Fresh nuckle hair here we come!

Sizzle
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com