<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Too many ideas 

I had forgotten about this idea, and I can't remember anymore with whom it came up. I think with BW, my buddy who I traveled with in Costa Rica.

Running with the bulls! How fun will that be? I don't know that it will happen this year, but you never know. It would make a nice short vacation.

I mean hell, that's a good 4 months away. I should be ready for a short trip by then, right?

(Mom. Don't read this. If you do, I swear it's only a joke!)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com