<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 20, 2006

Today is a holiday. Who knew? 

Yup, President's day. It's a holiday for those lucky folks working govt jobs.

Saw a great bumper sticker today. It had the US flag draped across it in a wavy manner with the following words: "Dissent is Patriotic"

I smiled.

Then I went to a bookstore, and left with only one book: 'Brunelleschi's Dome". I hear it's good. I'll let you know.

Man. I ain't got anything worthwhile to say do I? Too much sleep, that's the problem. It's stunting my thinking. Perhaps the job/home stress adds to that? Nah, I just need some good music.

Kenny Rogers was a big hit over breakfast this morning. Gotta love the good stuff

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com