<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday morning coming down 

Ah how I love the home search! While it may be a nice diversion from job searching, it can be just as frustrating and unfruitful. Yesterday ended up being a day of driving around, phone calls and frustration.

Today has been productive, at least. Many things have been bought with which to fill the prospective domicile, which is exciting.

Goodwill had a nice collection of records to peruse and I ended up heading 'home' with some new goods: Kenny Rogers and Ted Nugent! There were others, but those might have been the most exciting! Too bad no one else shares my music preferences. Closed minded individuals I tell you!

Ramma lamma ding dong

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com