<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 06, 2006

The road trip begins today 

Stamina is going to play a key role in the success of the next few days. Here's why:

Today: off to Fort Wayne, IN.
Tomorrow: Fort Wayne to near Columbus, OH (I hope) then to Lafayette, IN
Wednesday: Lafayette to Chicago to Denver
Some day later this week: Denver to Portland.

It's going to be a long week, it seems. But by sometime on the 13th (next Monday) I will be in Portland (and hopefully handing out resumes by the 14th?). Yes, I'm excited.

One question-where the hell is the box with all my kitchen stuff? I can't find it for the life of me. And as I recall, it was one of the larger boxes so that chance that it simply disappeared or is escaping my notice seems unlikely.

Better go back to the garage and take another look...

Comments:
Hey Corey,

If your plans change and you're anywhere near downtown Indy tomorrow (wed), give me a ring.

Phil a.k.a. "peppe"
973-801-1733
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com