<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 11, 2006

In Denver 

It's been a couple days. The sun is back out and shining again, but it's still cold as balls here.

I've had the chance to see some friends, eat a burrito, get a free t-shirt from a cute Malibu promoter type, and drink lots of coffee.

Only one more day in town then I start the long haul to the west coast. I am rested up from the last driving stint so I am not too worried. The only thing that worries me is how I am going to get my ski gear into my already overloaded car. That might now work, at last not well. Wish me luck.

Nothing too exciting to report. I am getting more and more excited about going to Portland, and can't wait to get my life finally jump started again. You know, with a home and job and all that.

The rehashing of my bday is about to break on here. It's written up, but I need to re-read it before opening it up to the public.

People keep telling me that the Rockies here are having the best snow they've had in a very long time. Painful, is what that is. If only I were in shape enough to ski more than one run in a day I could check it out before leaving! Ah well

Off to run more errands and stuff

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com