<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 27, 2006

Finally! 

Here is some exciting news: all my bags and boxes (all the ones I have with me, anyway) are empty. That is right, I am unpacked!! This is an exciting moment. For the first time in over a year and a half I am not living out of a bag! A relief, to say the least.

All weekend was spent moving and settling in. Most of yesterday was spent in shopping endeavors (not fun), but now almost all necessary items (except food) have been purchased. Right now I am typing away at my new desk while staring out at the wet Portland weather, with no plans to pack up and move anytime soon! Aahh!

Brain still isn't working. Need more coffee and some food

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com