<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Finally. Unpacking 

The move went quicker than I'd expected, a rare and wonderful thing. The apartment loks bare due to a dearth of 'things', mainly furniture. A new bed and new/used desk are the only furniturish items adorning the floors. A sad state of affairs, in a way. Hopefully tomorrow will show a resurgence of furniture in my domicile.

I have a lot of cool stuff I'd forgotten about; things I've picked up in the last year point five.

A settled feeling is slowly starting to take hold, and the urgent need to get working on my upcoming projects is growing.

A jobby job would help these funities along, as funding is necessary (and already expected, by one of my sources).

Wooty hoo hoo

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com