<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 13, 2006

Final (ish) Step 

I am in Portland now. After almost 19 hours straight of driving, I arrived a little before 9am (local time) this morning. Had the body shakes, and upset stomach from excessive caffeine and not enough sleep. By the time I crawled into bed, I'd been awake 28 hours. This bed is in an unheated basement. With lots of warm covers. Perfect sleeping conditions.

One hour. That's all I could manage. I tried a shower and eating some food. Still nothing. I just had a beer and I am hoping that helps. How the hell is that all I can sleep? I know my body is pissed, so why won't it cooperate? I'm still overly jittery and I can't concentrate for poop so doing...anything is out of the question. I can't even read! I considered going for a run, but I didn't want to be falling down all over the neighborhood. People may begin to wonder.

More details later. Thinking isn't really working.

Wish me luck, I'm headed back to bed to try again....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com