<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Done 

Hey there!

I am in Chicago and almost done with my burrito. Mmm!! Food tastes good!

My flying days are over, gosh willing, for a while. It feels good.

Prior to commencing the burrito snarfing, I stepped up on a scale to see the extent of the damage I did to myself. And....I was right. I'm about 10lbs lighter than when I left a month ago. Oops.

See gang, come to me for dietary advice! I know how to lose weight, tho it may not be the healthiest way (but really, are my ways really that much less healthy than, say, an all-meat diet?)! And for a change, this diet was bugless! Quite exciting.

Fun fact of the day: I now weigh what I did when I graduated from high school, 11 years ago. (Don't worry, this won't last long)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com