<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Getting old 

Last night a bunch of us (me and 5 girls) went out to a couple bars. At one smoky kareoke bar an older lady (45ish) came up to chat. Stating that she didn't care, she wanted to know if ANY of us were old enough to legally drink! What a riot! Granted, one girl wasn't old enough and the rest were only a year or 2 or 3 into the legal zone, but I am way beyond. The best part-she refused to believe I was old enough to drink, much less weeks away from turning 30! I know, she was drunk. That's beside the point. It cracked my shite up!

Maybe I'm realy not 30? Perhaps I was a boy genius and my folks told me I was 5-10 years older than I am to make me feel like less of an outcast?

It's possible...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com