<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Abridged week 

Since most people will probably give up on my drivel 1/4 of the way thru, here's a quick recap of the week. It was great. I needed a retreat into quiet nature-ness and I feel much refreshed now. It's beautiful down here, but my preferences lie in the mountains. Food was scarce but it was good to clean out a little. Water should have been put to more use, but I am dumb. Camping is great, fires are awesome and I love cooking over them. All in all, a great time. Some of C's friends met us yesterday at the trailhead; we had a small picnic and hiked around a bit more before heading back and washing off the muck. This took a while.

Beauty

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com