<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 07, 2006

3 days to go 

Hehe. Three more days until I board yet another plane to leave the country.

My plane takes me to Costa Rica where I will spend 3 weeks or so, maybe venturing into nearby central American countries, I am not sure yet. Costa Rica is getting quite the talk up from people I meet so once again plans change and I'll spend my bday there.

Not bad, I know.

Don't feel bad for me. I'll find a way to make it thru

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com