<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Missed opportunity? 

I started going thru my boxes tonight, ones I sent here over the last year, and came across a strange manilla envelope with a rectangular box inside it.

Turns out I won something; I won a contest I entered on a flight with Thai Airlines.

What'd I win? A free flight from Los Angeles to Bangkok. And a ton of coupons for food, hotels, random things.

BUT, it has to be used between March and July 2005. Oops. I wish I'da seen that months ago. Ah well. At least I won?

Comments:
Congratulations! Try selling it to someone saying you can't use it, but don't want it to go to waste.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com