<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

King Kong 

Ever wonder what it would be like to take the place of the chick abducted by the behemoth ball of hair known by the moniker King Kong?

Does he have a gentle touch, a light grip? Or would the entire trip up the side of the Empire State Bldg be a study in crushed ribs and very shallow breaths?

What about the wedgie factor? Would his hairy grip make for an oversized wedgie?

Would the view be worth the smell factor? I've been past the monkey sections at zoos, as well as having been attacked by several dozen of the bastards in Thailand, and never have I found the funny little guys to not stink. A primate the size of the aforementioned giant must put out an odor strong enough to literally knock you out. Why has that aspect never been played up in the movies? Flawed they are!!

I wonder what the marmots are doing these days? I'd say I miss them, but I don't.

Or do I?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com