<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 02, 2005

I love being flexible 

No, not flexible as in, "I can touch my toes", but flexible as in, "Oh Shite, I need to change my plans again. Quickly."

Yes, once more plane tickets and plans are being changed. My plan to stay here until the 19th has been nixed due to the sudden inavailability of a cheap place to stay and a shortage of that green crap that's SO important.

Darn it.

What this means though, is that for once my approach to plan changes has changed. Instead of extending my leave, I'm reducing it! Yup, I'll be back in the Chi-town area almost a full 2-weeks earlier than planned!

Hm. Hopefully this translates into an extra week or 2 of making money. A novel concept.

Once my ticket change is confirmed, I have a potential employer to call back. No, sorry, I won't divulge the details of this possible employment just yet. Suffice it to say, it could be quite fun for me! And hopefully they pay decent. I don't know yet.

Nothing else exciting to say. My brain has been in suspended animation mode due to slothicity and coffee induced stupors.

Time to go to Canada!

Ya hey der, eh!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com