<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 30, 2005

I am a nice guy 

I don't mean to rub it in, but, well...yeah I kinda do.

The doors and windows are open and warmness is flooding in. It's sunny and cloudless and very fine! Maybe Florida isn't all that bad (in the winter)! Right now I'm loving this weather!

Not that I don't want to be back in Chicago in the grey cloudy snowy coldness. Really. I miss it...

It's been a rough day this far. I woke up late (I went to bed late so that is ok) and had breakfast. Maybe now I'll take a nap. Another buddy is flying down here today so I assume tonight and the night after will be late nights so I need my rest.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com