<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Hoo boy 

Somebody made me stay out late last night

Dad

Good times had by all. Ended up at the Irish pub in town. Decent food, expensive beer, good (tho sometimes explosive) conversation

Tried to beg a job from the waiter/manager/ex-Coloradan (why would you go from Fort Collins to a small Chicago suburb? Silly bastard) but it didn't work

Ah well. It was worth a try

Tired today. Should I go to the coffee shop in town or lay on the couch and watch a movie and take a nap?

Decisions decisions

Ah! Mac n cheese is boiling over in the kitchen. I'd better attend to that

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com