<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Final countdown 

Despite the fact that I say this everytime I hit a new country, I'll say it again. My correspondence and blogging activity will be reduced, possibly non-existent very soon. Internet access is supposedly expensive where I'm headed. And while I'm still in the States, I have no idea what my access will be.

So

Happy new year to everyone! Have a fun and semi-safe time. To those whom I won't be seeing during the festivities this year (for the first time in what, half a decade?), have a great time and have a drink on me. I'll do the same for you.

Make some good resolutions. Challenge yourself and do something you never thought you would do, something you wouldn't normally do, or something just plain wacky. But for goodness sakes, keep it lawful enough so that if you do get caught, you won't get more than community service and/or a fine.

645am flight tomorrow. What the hell was I thinking?

I'll see ya on the flip side.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com