<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The circle is complete 

If my math is right, 435 days ago I flew out of Chicago (this is assuming that it is still Tuesday. Technically it is Wednesday, but I don't feel like redoing my math). And now I am back.

Pretty wild. It's strange to be back

Thus starts a new phase of my life. Again.

Tomorrow I call a woman about a job.

Maybe later tonight I'll start going thru the boxes I've sent home over the last year, and see what I have.

If nothing else, tomorrow I can wear something different!! A new pair of underwear, jeans, t-shirt...and a coat!

By the way-it's cold as balls here. 10 degrees or some garbage like that. GLobal warming my ass! Hehe

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com