<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 21, 2005

Sort of quote 

"Any job you do without purpose is an empty act."

From the movie "The Razor's Edge", 1984, with Bill Murray

The quote is something like that. I didnm't write it down while watching the movie, just made a note of it.

It's a good flick. A Bill Murray flick that is quite different from most of the stuff I've seen him in.

This version is better than the original, I think.

Check it out. Made me think. And in a way, it's a movie of my life for the last couple of years

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com