<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 21, 2005

Priorities 

I tried watching the local news the other night
With all the events going on in the world, all the ruckus in our own country, despite all the many newsworthy tidbits to be reported on, they began the half hour by talking about the lottery. A mention of the ridiculous sum being raffled off was not enough. A reporter in the field gave us a talk about....something, I'm not sure. I turned it off.

Unbelievable. Of all things to lead off the news, it had to be money.

Priorities. Skewed

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com