<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Just what I needed 

This post is coming from the library in Silverthorne, CO. I made my way up here yesterday to spend a few days decompressing at my parents' condo.

Boy, did I need this time! Quiet time to myself was more sorely missed than I knew.

Yesterday was a bit rough, and I spent most of the day funked out for reasons I am not willing to get into right now (involving an ache in the chest. From multiple sources this time, only one of which happened to be female).

After a day of quiet and peace, detox tea, healthy food, reading, yoga, and tons of thinking, I ended the day in a great frame of mind. Usually, the first night of the year up here sees me not sleeping. However, last night I slept better than I have in a very long time. Woke up only once or twice in 7 or 8 hours and had pleasant dreams. What a nice change from the last....way too long.

I seem to be realizing more and more about myself and life and the world (as I see it) every day. Which is quite exciting.

The weather has been beautiful up here-sunny and cool and perfect. After my initial doubts about living here again (which hit me as Greyhound trundled me thru the mountains and down into Denver), I'm feeling better and better about this place.

But we shall see.

Lots to ponder, still. Lots to figure out and decide. Fortunately, I feel stronger and more able every day to make these decisions, and make them in a decisive manner. What a nice change!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com