<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 30, 2005

Yeah, it's time to go 

No patience today. Took a bus ride this morning. Lots of staring, heat, random loooong stops, backing up mid-highway...uf.

Now I find myself very much perturbed and all that stuff. My tolerance has quickly abated and I definitely need a break. Not that it's all that bad, you know, but added to all the rest it's definitely too much. But again, don't worry (Mother). I plan to have fun until I leave

Booyah. Time for some food, perhaps a beer to settle me down before this afternoon's bus ride. It's only about 45kms, which should be short. But it could take the rest of the day, you never know

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com