<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 12, 2005

Way to go me 

This is post number 1002. Aren't you excited? What's it mean? Well, nothing at all.

Currently we sit in Bangkok. Our train up north doesn't leave for another 5 hours and we are killing some time. Not sure what we'll do up there. C might take a cooking class....that's about all planned. Probably get into Laos in the next week or so.

I'm feeling much more upbeat than I have recently. Plans are coming together in my mind (a new thing for me) and that gray matter is finally back up and running (slowly, but we're getting there) for the first time in a couple/few months. It's potentially exciting!

Wait for it....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com