<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 19, 2005

Hoo boy 

Hm

Instead of getting on a plane in 3 hours like I'd planned, I'll be getting on a bus in 2. Gotta roll with it though, ya know? It's only a slight delay in getting back so I can deal. And since we are going to be quite busy the entire time it'll make that coming day arrive sooner.

But for now it goes like this: today a 7 hour bus ride. Then a 2-day slow boat ride down the Mekong River to Luang Prabang. A day or so there, then maybe 9 hours to Vientienne. A day there, then heading south. In the 15-days allowed by the visas we'll get at the border, the plan is to get all the way to the south of the country. Should be very very hectic and busy. Which means I should be even more ready to head home by the conclusion of this segment.

Wish me luck. Compadre

Oh yeah-when I pulled this site up to post on it, why the damn is everything in French? Now I gotta click on "Publier le message" to post. Sounds more like an invitation for a happy massage, to me. Odd

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com