<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunday morning coming down 

Here it is, Sunday morning.
What a morning it is. No one is around, so I have plenty of time to me
Some emails have gone out; coffee has splashed into my stomach; my eyes have been poring over a new book (A 'Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius'. I think that is the correct title.).
But more than that. I've made lists. I've had lots of 'Corey-time' which means more thinking has been accomplished. Lots of thinking has been getting done lately, and there have been no mental burn-outs just yet.

But
Progress is being made, on many different fronts
Excitement is building again
As is fear
But
Forward progress is nice
Even amidst sideways scuttling

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com