<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It's raining again 

Have spent this morning packing up and doing a little bit of work. Now it's raining again so I am done working here. Yeah!

Don't want to get wet (well, I do. I'd love to run around in the rain again. Why am I not? Hold on, the reason is coming) because I am doing some work in someone's house in a couple hours. Yup, going to make more money.

And that will be the case for the next 3 weeks. There are all sorts of jobs getting lined up to do farm work, house/yard work, picking coffee cherry, building stuff, and we'll see what else. Good times.

The Bs are still off in town. Hopefully they hold off on returning until I am outta here.

Hawaiian rain. So special, magical, refreshing and cleansing. I love it.

Know what else I love? Eating. I'm going to go do that now

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com