<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm a fatty 

Post dinner refreshments:

Box of macaroni and cheese
Peanut butter and jelly
Coffee
Spoonsful of peanut butter cup ice cream (Ben and Jerrys)
More spoonsful of Chocolate Obsession (Soy Delicious) ice cream
Brownies (which are more like fudge)
some water

And it's only 9:30pm. And I'm feeling saucy! (kind of)

UPDATE:
I am a bit wired
And I can't seem to find the teradactyl anywhere. Very distressing
D is firing up a bagel with peanut butter and pineapple/ginger/papaya jelly (so good!) and he wants me to indulge. But I won't do it. I hope

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com