<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Go time 

Yesterday was a hell of a mail day.
My passport arrived in the mail, which means my ticket to Bangkok won't go to waste! And what a riot it is to look at my new and old passports together. Two funny lookin' pictures, and quite different. Amusing.
I also got my PBR hat in the mail, which came with a free koozy and bottle opener!
Finally, my mp3 replacement arrived, and as we speak I am transferring music!
Today was a short work day-3.5 hours, and the afternoon has been a mix of slothful activities such as eating, tv, and napping.
Not too shabby

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ABOUT ME
Name: Corey
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

I'm on a journey with no destination. The path is constantly changing direction but there are always adventures to be had. "Never" and "always" have left my lexicon.

Google
WWW http:/www.jimspeak.blogspot.com